1) To place your order, please submit the order form by entering Item Number and Quantity to be shipped for each item ordered.
2) After you have placed your order, we will check our inventory and then send you an email to notify that your order has been received. If the item is out of stock, we will get back to you with the delivery date. You will receive a quote once delivery address and payment method are confirmed. Please follow the directions included in the quote to make your payment. Payment method and due date are listed on the quote. Any cost incurred during payment including wire transfer fee are the responsibility of the purchaser.
3) Upon confirmation of the payment, shipping arrangement for the goods will start. 1 week to 10 days is required for the goods to be shipped after the confirmation of the payment. The shipping work will be handled by the “Suppliers” that are listed on the detail page for each item. You will receive an e-mail right after the supplier has sent out the goods.
About the Consumption Taxes
Listed prices do not include Japan’s consumption taxes. Consumption taxes will be separately added on orders originating from Japan.
Although we pay utmost attention to the level of inventories, there may be a rare case in which the goods you ordered have been out of stock. In case the particular goods can be restocked, you will be notified the date when the goods are restocked.
About Hand-made Goods
Most of the goods we sell are hand-made by Japanese craftsmen. Consequently, there are some cases in which the goods you receive may be slightly different from the information and picture of the goods listed in goods pages in terms of pattern, shape, size and weight, etc. Also, there may be a rare case where some part of the goods looks stained, scratched or uneven, but please consider them just as the flavor of the goods and place orders.
Payment methods available are as follows;
- Bank Transfer
- International Postal Money Order
We will contact you via email to confirm your preferred payment method before sending you a quote.
About Shipping Charges
The shipping charge will be notified to you in the “Order Confirmation” e-mail after calculated based on your address. When placing orders, please refer to the detail page for each item, which shows the approximate amount of the shipping charges for your area.
*Cases in which more than one goods are ordered
- In case you order more than one goods from the same supplier, the shipping charge will be less expensive, because those goods will be shipped in a lump.
- In case the supplier is different, the shipping charge for each item should be paid because of the goods being shipped separately.
Your shipping charges will be calculated based on the destination address and weight/volume of your item(s). We will email you a quote for the final shipping cost. You will find the weight/volume of an item on its product details page. Visit the following website to calculate estimated shipping charges:
*Cases in which more than one goods are ordered
- In case you order more than one goods from the same supplier, they will be shipped in a lump.
- In case suppliers are different, the shipping date of the goods may differ, since they are shipped separately.
About Customs Procedures
In case goods ordered are received outside of Japan, payments of taxes and customs charges may be required. Receivers of the goods are responsible for handling the procedure and paying such charges.
About the Cancellation, Return and Exchange of Goods
Once your payment is received, no cancellation, return and exchange of goods at customers’ convenience are accepted. Nevertheless, in case wrong or defective goods are delivered, they can be exchanged for the right or alternative ones. Please notify us within 7 days of the delivery if you have such cases.
Cancellation of your Orders
Based on our own judgment, we may decline or cancel your orders.
Dealing with Personal Information
Your personal information entered in the order form will be used only for:
- communicating with customers
- confirming the payment and shipping procedures
- delivering information from our company
The display based on Japanese Specific Commercial Law
Merchant name: Inbound, Ltd.
Representative: Nagamine Masateru
Telephone number: +81-3-5328-9033
Fax Number: +81-3-5328-9032
Selling prices: Indicated individually on the products
Return policy: As a rule, we do not accept returns and exchanges. We fully pay attention to quality control and shipping; however, if you receive a defective item or different item from your actual order, please contact us via email within 7 days from the date of item arrival.
Charges other than commodity prices: Shipping charge
Available payment methods: Paypal only
Time to shipping: 1 week to 10 days after the confirmation of the payment